Seems I've neglected this page for the past few months and I think I've neglected myself too....seems the two things are intertwined.
Inspired by the work of Robert Holden and The Happiness Project
* Be unfailingly polite to every single person you meet
* Strike up a conversation with an old man on a bench
* Do a chore at work that someone else usually has to do
* Swap places with the person behind you in the queue
* Today, give blood. Seriously. Do it!
* If you see an old person struggling in a supermarket, help them do their shopping
* Forgive someone
* Buy a scratchcard and hand it to a stranger
* Hide a complimentary note in a book in the library
* Smile at everyone you see
* On a frosty morning, scrape the ice off the windscreen of the car next to yours
* Etc, etc, etc
Extracts from Random Acts of Kindness by Danny Wallace and his Karma Army
No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted